The Vital Energy Center on Capitol Hill
The Vital Energy Center offers Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractic, Manual Muscle Testing, Manual Ligament Therapy , Deep Tissue Massage, and Energy Healing from our beautifully restored 1904 Seattle Craftsman. Our dedicated team of practitioners has served the Seattle community for over 19 years. We provide exceptional service and effective, natural healthcare for a wide range of conditions including: headaches, migraines ,post-concussion syndrome, neck & back pain, joint pain, sciatica, sports injuries, auto accident and work-related injuries. We combine the latest in high-tech diagnostics with a unique holistic approach that has drawn countless positive testimonials from people who now enjoy a stronger, healthier and less painful life. In fact, over 81% of our practice members are referred to us by other patients and through a large network of other healthcare professionals.
We Listen : We Teach : We Care
1. The cornerstone of healing is the positive exchange between two people based on mutual understanding and trust. We therefore foster a caring and communicative relationship with all of our practice members and you are treated with dignity and respect in our office.
2. We patiently listen to your concerns, challenges, and answer your questions. We work one-on-one with our practice members and we’re available via telephone or email in-between visits.
3. We respect your uniqueness and design custom care plans specifically for you, based on your goals and your priorities. Recommendations are presented clearly and without pressure or obligation. We’re here to help you for short term relief care or long-term wellness care. The choice is yours.
4.We collaborate with other healthcare providers and organizations to promote optimum health and wellness for our patients and the community.
5. We’ll teach you how your unique body works, provide self-care activities that speed recovery and optimize health, and offer creative suggestions that will enhance the quality of your life.
6. We see health as a state of optimum physical, mental, spiritual, emotional and social well-being, not just the absence of symptoms. We encourage you to THRIVE in all areas of your life!
7. We have a basic trust and respect for each individual and know that people respond best to positive motivation, such as trust in the individual’s ability to maintain his or her own well-being and to reach his or her fullest potential.
8. We strive daily to develop our INNATE abilities and healing skills to provide even greater levels of healing to our practice members.
9. We LOVE animals and have two really little dogs, Dillinger and Girlfriend, who are here to greet you on every visit.