The Vital Energy Center on Capitol Hill – Seattle
All of the practitioners at The Vital Energy Center are dedicated to providing our practice members exceptional service, clinical expertise, and personalized care from our beautifully restored 1904 Seattle Craftsman home. We offer Atlas Orthogonal Upper Cervical Chiropractic, Applied Kinesiology, Webster Perinatal Technique, Manual Ligament Therapy, Deep Tissue Massage and Energy Healing. The Vital Energy Center has served the Seattle – Capitol Hill community for over 18 years and over 80% of our practice members are referred by our practice members and other healthcare providers both locally and nationwide. We provide safe & effective natural healthcare for a wide range of conditions including: whiplash and spinal trauma, headaches and migraines ,neck and back pain, joint pain, sports injuries, auto accidents and work injuries. We combine the latest in high-tech diagnostics with a unique holistic approach that has drawn countless positive testimonials from people who now enjoy a stronger, healthier and less painful life.
We Listen : We Teach : We Care
1. The cornerstone of healing is the positive exchange between two people based on mutual understanding and trust. We therefore foster a caring and communicative relationship with all of our practice members and you are treated with dignity and respect in our office.
2. We patiently listen to your concerns, challenges, and answer your questions. We work one-on-one with our practice members and we’re available via telephone or email in-between visits.
3. We respect your uniqueness and design custom care plans specifically for you, based on your goals and your priorities. Recommendations are presented clearly and without pressure or obligation. We’re here to help you for short term relief care or long-term wellness care. The choice is yours.
4.We collaborate with other healthcare providers and organizations to promote optimum health and wellness for our patients and the community.
5. We’ll teach you how your unique body works, provide self-care activities that speed recovery and optimize health, and offer creative suggestions that will enhance the quality of your life.
6. We see health as a state of optimum physical, mental, spiritual, emotional and social well-being, not just the absence of symptoms. We encourage you to THRIVE in all areas of your life!
7. We have a basic trust and respect for each individual and know that people respond best to positive motivation, such as trust in the individual’s ability to maintain his or her own well-being and to reach his or her fullest potential.
8. We strive daily to develop our INNATE abilities and healing skills to provide even greater levels of healing to our practice members.
9. We LOVE animals and have two really little dogs, Dillinger and Girlfriend, who are here to greet you on every visit.
CHIROPRACTIC IN A NUTSHELL
The stresses of daily life: trips, falls, traumas, poor posture, prolonged sitting, and the compressive effects of gravity place never ending stress on your spine.
Spinal stress causes SPINAL SUBLUXATION (sub-lux-ation). A SPINAL SUBLUXATION is the abnormal motion or position of a spinal vertebrae. SPINAL SUBLUXATION distorts proper NERVE SYSTEM function.
SUBLUXATIONS interfere with the brain-body connection and distort the flow of VITAL ENERGY throughout the body, causing cellular dysfunction and dis-ease. The CHIROPRACTOR detects and corrects SUBLUXATIONS with gentle & specific spinal adjustments, thereby optimizing NERVE SYSTEM function, restoring the flow of VITAL ENERGY throughout the body, and maximizing the expression of LIFE.
A human being free of SUBLUXATIONS can more fully express their genetic potential and self-healing ability. Living life FREE of SPINAL SUBLUXATIONS, you are better able to reach your highest potential physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually… and better able to help others to do the same.
Chiropractor, Jared Kohler BSC, DC, BCAO serving Capitol Hill, Seattle, Eastlake, Montlake, Downtown, Fremont, Wallingford, University District, Madison Valley